Justin Bieber Shouts "Hello Manila"!!!

One of the promising and one of the famous of todays generation is no other than the Canadian Pop Singer Justin Bieber. Recently, Justin Bieber conduct a successful concert in Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Last April 21 as part of his "My World" 2011 Asian Tour.

But one of the most controversial that happend on the said event is that, Justin Bieber greeted his Malaysian fans "Hello Manila!" when he showed up on stage.

During my blog hopping in Capiz Blogger, Justin Bieber addressed the Malaysian Fans with "Hellow Manila!" instead of "Hello Malaysia!" or "Hello Kuala Lumpur!".

Some says it was 'Bieber BooBoo' which one of the trends in Twitter after some people where able to watch the concert tweeted the funny incident.

Still I am looking where to find the video, but currently I haven't seen it but if I can then I will post it here later.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND TWEET THIS POST GUYS!

0 comments:

Make Money Blogging widgets,  tips, tutorials and SEO

Chat Here

Featured Video

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP